Avanti Environmental, Inc.
Call Toll Free (888) 812-3022
The Full Compliance Solution
Optical Leak Detection / Infrared Imaging
The Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) industry has a new technology based on Optical Imaging. For the first time, you can now see gas leaks!
Avanti Environmental is now offering an additional way to assess your facility for leaks: optical imaging using infra-red technology. This technology uses an infrared camera to visually identify VOC gas leaks which can then be viewed later on your computer.
The EPA has recently adopted an alternative work practice for Method 21 using the optical imaging camera. Many Air Districts are using the camera for their inspections to spot large leaks quickly.
We are currently scheduling our clients for visits to conduct special inspections to determine if this technology would be helpful to your LDAR program. If you are interested in exploring this further, please contact your local Regional Manager or Project Manager directly, or you may call our Main Office at (888) 812-3322.
Click here to learn more about the new optical imaging cameras
Keep it in the pipe.
- EPA Reference Method 21 Inspections
- Oil field Trained Field Technicians
- Repairs on valves, pipe connections, mechanical seals, or related equipment
- EPA Certified, Air District Knowledgeable
- Online LDAR Management Capabilities
Creating component inventories is in our blood.
- Tag Placement and inventory creation
- Track modifications - history
- Management of Change
- AQMD Rule 463 and Rule 1178 Certified
- On call or Schedule Inspections
- Confined Space Entry Trained and Certified
Our Field Technicians are Operator Qualified - ISN Approved Contractor.
- Pipeline Patrols
- Leak Surveys
- Inspections of Breakout Tanks and Right of Ways
- ISN Approved Contractor
This new technology uses an infrared camera to visually identify VOC gas leaks which can then be viewed later on your computer.
One day replacement parts for common leakers in stock.
- Flame Arrestors
- Gauge Hatches
- Pressure/Vacuum Release Valves
- Replacement Seals
We take samples in the field and run them to the lab for you.
- Trained and Ready with Sampling Containers
- Waste Water, Gas and Oil Sampling
- Best Practices Sampling Methods
- On call Services
Certified Permitting Professional Staff is ready to get started on your project.
- Air Permitting (AQMD, APCD)
- RECLAIM and Title V Compliance
- Best Available Control Technology (BACT)
- Health Risk Assessment
- Conduct Equipment and Compliance Audits
- Sanitation Wastewater Permitting
Your records are only a click away.
- Online Record Keeping and Retrieval
- Accurate and Timely
We train your employees at your location. Be Injury free.
- Monthly training
- OHSA Compliance
- Oil Field Specific